1. Plantar fasciitis, which develops instantly, it seems, and then takes forever to go away (I have heard.) Yay.
2. Not having enough money.
3. Feeling crappy about yourself because you can't run/exercise/put a sentence together/ make smart choices.
4. Wondering if the medicine you are taking is even working. And if it IS working then holy crap I don't even want to THINK ABOUT how I would be feeling without it.
5. Being so busy that I haven't seen my mom or my sister in two months.
7. Being so pathetic that #6 is actually true.
8. Sitting at my desk at work trying not to cry, for no apparent reason.
9. Trying to explain to a 4 year old, that YES, his friends from daycare are rude, obnoxious and NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, in a loving, calm way without it turning into a scene from the Exorcist.
10. Leaving my work laptop at home so that even if I WANTED to be productive, I couldn't.