Pages

analytics

Monday, August 1, 2011

3 in 30

In the back of my mind, and increasingly more on my mind as more and more monthly recap posts pop up, has been the thought of joining the 3 in 30 challenge.

3in30 Challenge

What does this mean?

It means that I am going to choose three goals, or areas of my life that I want to pay particular attention to.  And I already know two of them.  And they are not going to be easy.  And one of them will definitely NOT be fun.

1)  Practice guitar playing and worship leading  at least 3 times per week.  Preferably when Cuddle Bug is sleeping so that I can actually play UNinterrupted.

2) Make sure the dishes are done, and the mess underneath the high chair is swept every. single. day, and for sure right before bed.

3)  Write in my prayer journal.  Write.  With a pen, not type into a doc on google docs.  Write.  Every day.  Write to give thanks, Write to praise.  Write to HEAR.

Okay.
Those are my goals.
Off I go.