Pages

analytics

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back at it!

I made the decision on Monday that I would start C25K (Couch to 5K) over again.  I have just lost so much endurance and stamina over the winter --- and motivation, to be perfectly honest!  I would have to back up a bit anyway, so I figured that I would start over, and this time PUSH myself on the speed end of it.  Monday was W1D1  (Week 1 Day 1), and it was great.  I pushed myself hard.  I was exhausted.  So much so that my calves were still tight TODAY.  I probably would have gone ahead with W1D2 if my shoulders weren't absolutely killing me from also starting the Hundred Push-Up plan.  Yes. Serious pain.  In fact I am supposed to do Day 2 of THAT tonight, as well... but... um... OW.

So anyway....  I am excited to have a plan again, and to be listening to the lovely voice on my "Get Running" app.  :)  Now all I need to do is trade in my phone for an ANDROID so I can get GPS enabled apps    get a Garmin Forerunner   replace the sensor for my Nike+ that must have stopped working in the months that I neglected it.

I am NOT going to mention the weather forecast. (I live in the most northeastern state in the country.)  I will be seriously TICKED OFF if the weather  messes with my running mojo again!   

Happy running, everyone!