Pages

analytics

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boy Mom BlogHop!

If you are a mother of boys, then you owe it to yourself to check out the #MOBSociety (MOB = Mothers of Boys).  Imagine a room filled with other women that have rowdy, and sometimes whiny, and active boys and know exactly why you feel like you could collapse on the chair with a latte.  That is what The MOB Society is like.  And you don't even have to leave your house!!

Are you ready to connect with some other Moms of Boys? Share the laughter, the frustrations, the joy and the ..... everything that comes with our precious little men?  Then you should join up with the 1st EVER Mob Society "Boy Mom BlogHop!"


So.... Now I am supposed to give an introduction to myself and my blog.  
But I feel like I have really been doing a lot of that lately, as I am re-committing myself to a life that is lived on purpose.  So, I think I will link you up to a post from earlier in the week.  It's what I am all about.  

But --- for those who don't click over (and that's okey dokey), here is the even shorter than cliff's notes version.

My husband and I have been married 9 years.  We have two boys - Soccer Boy just turned five, and Cuddle Bug is 16 months old.   








I am the band director for the small community that we live in, and I am starting my eleventh year there.  I adore my job.  I love it.  In fact....  I know, without a doubt, that it is an essential part of my purpose.  However -- I also love my boys.  And I love being with them, and teaching them, and training them.  I am thrilled that my teacher schedule allows me to have summers off with them, and that Soccer Boy will be attending Kindergarten at MY school in the fall!!

We live in Maine, and we love it here.  (There is more to that story, too.)

I play every band instrument, and many others, but my best is trombone.
(Wait... that has nothing to do with being a boy mom.  Sorry.)

Oh --- one of my blogging idols is linked up in the Boy Mom BlogHop. If you do not read her blog, you absolutely must.  Seriously.  (Shell, I am talking about YOU.)

So!  1st Annual Boy Mom BlogHop!  Let's do it up!!!