Pages

analytics

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Good start....

I haven't mentioned this on the blog because I didn't want to Jinx anything.
But... if I am being authentic, and I am owning my journey.... then....  there are some risks involved.

Since I recommitted myself to my healthiness journey:

Weigh in after one week: 3.5 pounds lost!
Weigh in after two weeks: 1.5 pounds lost, for a total of FIVE POUNDS!!!

Yay!

And the part that I am hesitant to talk about?
I am not dieting.
I am tracking.
I am hardly ever hungry... I sometimes have to FIND things to eat.

My dear friend mentioned several times in my previous struggles that she didn't think that I was eating enough calories, but I was afraid to try eating more.  What if it didn't work?  It's a scary thing when you are trying to DIET, and it isn't working, to consider EATING MORE, because I was so afraid that rather than standing STILL, the scale would start moving the WRONG WAY.

But, this time around, when I was really ready to listen, she pointed me in the direction of the fat2fitradio.com website.  So far, I have read some articles and used their calculators, but I am downloading some of the podcasts, because it is very interesting.

Well- there you have it.
Accountability.
:)