Pages

analytics

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is a CRY FOR HELP.

Confession:
My eating has been out of control.  Up until this point it has been mindless, or worse, mindfully bad, with portions that are too large, and eating when I certainly don't need to.

Today, however?  Oh my word.

Breakfast - 6:15 - Oatmeal
Snack (NOT HUNGRY, by the way) - 9:30 - Bagel
Pre-lunch (Still NOT HUNGRY) - 10: 20 - Ham sandwich and cookie
Actual lunch (nope... not hungry - it was just lunchtime) - 1:00 - Hot dogs
Post lunch - (definitely NOT HUNGRY, but ticked at myself for eating the hot dogs instead of the shrimp bisque leftovers we had) 2:00 - Shrimp Bisque.  (At least I was able to give half of it away to my landlord so I didn't end up eating all of it.)

I am so embarrassed.

I need a kick in the pants, folks.  Help a mama out.  Remind me all of the reasons that I will NOT regret making the right choices...  and stuff like that.

Anyone want to challenge me to something?
A little competitive spirit?
Or at least some accountability!  Eek.

I need something, and I am coming to you, blogland....  Please throw me a life jacket or something!