Pages

analytics

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

On Saturday we celebrated Cuddle Bug turning ONE with close family.  It was perfect!

Here are some pictures that I stole from my Dad's facebook profile.  I did take my own, but.....  I don't have my camera here and it takes way too long to upload!

  The cake that my sister and cousin intended for Cuddle Bug to eat/wear entirely by himself.  He was far too dainty.  After a couple of minutes, my mom couldn't take it, and took this cake and replaced it with a cupcake for the boy, and sliced the big cake up. I am glad she did, too --- Marble cake, chocolate frosting for the middle layer and then yummy flavored frosting on the outside.   He really let his Auntie down on this one.  Mommy is fine with that.  :)




He is just the cutest thing, don't you think?  I can't remember what he was doing at this point, whether he was just excited about something or what. He might have even been trying to wave to his Grampie.


I didn't even know this picture was being taken!! What a sweet shot of him looking back at this Mommy!   

And LOOK AT THIS TRACTOR!!!  Isn't it awesome!!  Right now he has NO clue how to ride it.  He sits on it and slides right off the back.  Hahaha.  But I am certain that when he gets more sturdy on his feet, he will do just fine!


Happy Birthday Party, Littlest Man!  I love you SO much!!