Pages

analytics

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Earrings, workout update

One of my seventh grade students, who isn't even in band right now (although is in the instrument selection process for next year) made me a pair of adorable earrings for my birthday.  We were on vacation last week, and I don't remember talking about my birthday, so it was a big surprise. :)


Aren't they adorable?  I love them!! I wish that I had taken a better picture so you could see the details, because they are really lovely.


Yesterday, at the end of the school day, I changed into my workout clothes and headed out.  I was planning to run a C25K week 3 workout, but my friend Lori asked if she could tag along.  It was mostly walking, to be honest, which is really all my lungs could handle.  I am SO TIRED OF HAVING A COLD!!!   But-- I got out there, and I ran when I could, and coughed up a lung when I was done, and have more stats from my beautiful Garmin.  <3    2.5 miles, on a nice brisk day.





What a luxury to have all of the information right there after I connect my Garmin to the computer.  No more trying to remember exactly where I turned back around, or guessing how fast i was going.  I cannot wait to be healthy so that I can really start training for my 5Ks this summer!!