Pages

analytics

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation Plague, Chapter 2

School vacation = SO much extra time to get running and activity things!   Getting sick for the 18th time this year!!!!  :(

Yeah.
Thrilled.  To pieces.

And of course my sons are sick too.  Is it too much to ask that I feel healthy on my birthday (tomorrow)?  Last year, I had just given birth, AND I had the 24 hour flu-- for real- on my birthday.  It was AWFUL.   So I don't think that my request, my petition, my prayer to feel healthy on my birthday is unreasonable.


On a totally unrelated note, I have another blog that I am writing actively on.  It's where I write about what I am learning in my daily Bible studies, and things that the Lord is doing in our lives.  I have been wrestling toying with the idea of merging the two. Because face it, it's not like I have a huge readership.  I haven't decided if I am going to do it or not.  I feel like they have two different functions.  But as I feel the leading to share more about my daily life on Crying Out to My God, I wonder whether to post the same thing in both places, or just to merge them.  I mean... it's hard to be clever and witty all time.  To try to come up with daily life material that is different for two blogs?  Oy.  I know what would happen.  I would create something so funny, and so relevant (yeah right) that I would want to post it in both places. I mean, good material is too good to waste, right?   So then the one or two people (if there are actually any people that read both of my blogs.... are there?) would be seeing the same content two times.  I did that for my Happy Birthday Cuddle Bug post.   Maybe that is just the way things will stay.

Anyway...
To quote a song that I really don't care for, by an artist that I really DO care for -- it's a tough place to be in, actually:


"This is the stuff that drives me crazy. This is the stuff that's getting to me lately...."
      - -Francesca Batastelli


It's clearly vacation, and I have too much time on my hands (since I can't run because of the plague (see title) ) and can actually type out all of the stuff in head.

Guess I should have warned you at the beginning of the post. :)
Sorry!!

Anyway.
If you have any thoughts about the merging/non-merging, or anything, I would love to hear.

K.
Bye.