Pages

analytics

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday Garmin!!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!




Please, if you must regard the numbers, bear in mind that I am in the middle of cold number 83 this season.  (Actually, it's probably number 4... so that might have been a slight exaggeration!)   The numbers are NOT the point of this post.  The POINT of this post is that I have a Garmin!!  (insert happy crazy dancing.)

I am quite happy!

And......  the best part:


Best Pace:
08:53min/mi




Wooo-hooo!!!


Of course, I probably only sustained it for about 2 seconds. (maybe.)

But, on AVERAGE, my running times were about 11 min/mil!
And no more guessing!
I am just so beyond excited about this.

Now....
Mr. Garmin -- Ms. Garmin?   Needs a name.

Suggestions??

Thanks, Mom and Dad for my birthday present. I love, love, love, love it!!